Neuchatel Shipping Policies:
Call 610-932-2706 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns with our Shipping Policy.
1. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE REPLACE CHOCOLATES, UNLESS YOU CHOOSE UPS NEXT DAY AIR. We are unable to replace damaged chocolates, unless you choose Next Day Air Shipping. We are also unable to replace damaged chocolates when packages are left unattended. Please make every effort to notify the recipient that a package will be arriving.
2. Your order is shipped the same day if received by 2:00 pm EST.
3. Orders received after 2:00 pm EST will be shipped the next business day (excluding Friday).
4. Due to temperature variations across the country, we may choose NOT to ship over a weekend. Because of this policy, we cannot guarantee Monday deliveries. Please call us if you have any questions about this policy: 610-932-2706.
5. Call for shipping rates if product total exceeds $300.00.
6. If we feel the wrong shipping method was selected, we will email you. If you fail to respond within 24 hours, we will assume that you do not wish to change the shipping method.
When choosing your ship to address, please keep the following in mind:
1. The best address is one where someone will be available to accept the package during the day. (A Doorstep is not a safe place for chocolate.) We will not replace chocolates damaged because no one was at the delivery address to accept the package. Please make every effort to notify the recipient that a package will be arriving.
2. Business addresses are better than residential addresses.
3. A residential street address is better than a P.O.
We can ship to PO, PFPO, and APO addresses. However, we CANNOT guarantee when the packages will arrive.
Once a package is shipped from our factory to a PO, PFPO, and APO address, it is out of our hands and no longer our responsibility. We will not replace damaged chocolates shipped to PO, PFPO, and APO addresses.
When shipping during Summer Months, during hot weather, and to hot climates such as AZ, CA, FL, TX please select Next Day Air for shipping method. If the fastest shipping method available is not selected, we cannot guarantee the package contents. Weekend Delivery The rates that appear on the order form do not account for Saturday Delivery. Saturday delivery is not standard for UPS and thus additional charges apply. If you would like a package to arrive on a Saturday, please call us to place your order: 610-932-2706. We do not offer Sunday delivery at this time.
International Shipping Rates
The rates that appear on the order form only apply to the continental U.S. If you are shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, or to foreign countries, please email us at:email@example.com or call us at 001-610-932-2706 for the best rate.
UPS may not offer service on some major holidays and thus orders cannot be delivered. If you are unsure of when your package will arrive, please call us.
How to Ship to Multiple Addresses
THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING AT WWW.NEUCHATELCHOCOLATES.COM!
From The Blog
Dec 18, 2020Orders are not guaranteed to arrive by Christmas. All shipping carriers are experiencing extreme delays. All news outlets are reporting...
“Our party celebrating the golden wedding anniversary of our friends waslast week. Everyone loved your chocolates -- both because the presentationwas fantastic and taste was fantastic. Great job! Thanks a bunch.”